The One Minute BA’s guide to The Art of War, the closing keynote presentation at the Business Analysis Summit South Africa (BASSA) on 4th September 2013.
In this presentation of The Art of War delegates will benefit from the reinterpretation for contemporary Business Analysis. The crux of Sun Tzu’s Art of War explains that it is only through strategy that conflicts can be overcome and real victory achieved.
By exploring the basic components of The Art of War, this pragmatic step-by-step guide to business change success will demystify the strategy and unleash the necessary tactics to triumph over adversity and achieve business benefits, through 13 strategic principles, including:
- The focus of power to conserve energy
- The psychology of influencing friend and foe
- The obligation to think beyond the ordinary
People around the world have tapped into Sun Tzu’s ancient wisdom, both personally and in business; it is time to master TheArt of War for Business Analysts for the success of your business change projects!
- Adopt the fundamental factors that define a successful outcome
- Evaluate the right solutions to remedy the right situation
- Illustrate tactics to improve the likelihood for success
- Establish methods for clear communication and conveying positions
- Interpret flaws that will cause lost opportunities
- Advocate the obligation to think beyond the ordinary