Reframing business analysis delivery to help realise its full potential, Joe Newbert presents It’s Time For Business Analysts To Come Of Age at BASSA 2015.
It’s 2015 and business change initiatives continue to “fail” at an alarming rate. Yet given the significant time that Business Analysis has been formally a standard role, why is this the case? This motivational session provides an introspection into the “mess” and suggests some ideas to deliver business change better.
- Critical Success Factors of successful change
- Common issues that projects face
- Root causes of failed projects
- Recalibrating the Business Analyst role
- Pushing boundaries to drive better business change
‘It’s time for business analysis to come of age’ opened the Innovation and Strategy track of the Business Analysis Summit South Africa (BASSA) on 29th September 2015.